November 30, 2007

It's a No Go!

In response to the previous blog, I did meet with the owner of the townhouse and I got a chance to see the place. It was definitely not as nice on the inside as it was on the outside, bummer days. I just was not likin' it so much on the inside...didn't feel like home at all. And it was way too small for me to fit living room furniture and my baby grand piano. So, the quest continues....

But that same day I did find another townhouse down the street that is quite lovely...I am going to go there tomorrow and put in my application to rent it...hopefully. It is quaint and sweet...:) And it has a wine rack for all that wine I drink (not). I have already decided that I will fill that rack with sparkling blueberry juice instead.....:)

1 comment:

PotBelliedGoddess...or Heather said...

I can't wait for you to have a place of your own again! Yay Fish! I have been praying and I know God has the perfect place for you!...oh and I have a bottle of Orange-Blueberry Italian soda, hopes it fits in that winerack!