November 21, 2007

On Being Thankful...

Of course around this time of year, i.e. Thanksgiving, I start to think about all the things that I am so very blessed to have. I really should think about these things more often and be more thankful, but I, like so many others, have fallen into taking the blessings of life for granted. So, in an attempt to remember all of the blessings that I have, I thought I would take some time and put down on paper the things I am so very thankful for....
  • A chance to live, laugh, and love
  • A mom that would do anything for me
  • My brothers funny jokes
  • Friends that help me become a better person
  • Heather who just lets me talk and puts up with me and still loves me
  • A God who takes care of me no matter how far I have gone
  • A Savior who rescued me from myself
  • An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children
  • Mary who helps me to remember to laugh a little
  • And most of all, I am so thankful for the AMAZING GRACE that God lavishes on me because He loves me....

1 comment:

PotBelliedGoddess...or Heather said...

Ah, a very good list indeed! We all have so much to be thankful for! Thanks for reminding me...