December 07, 2007

And the Fun Goes On and On

Today I got to visit my friend Heather and her cutsie (FOUR) little kids. I seriously love spending time with them (and Heather too of course). We got to make "Christmas all around"...that is Dakota's way of saying let's decorate the house for Christmas. She is so stinkin' funny that I can't even handle it sometimes. Going to Heather's makes me want kids of my own, but then I am there for twenty minutes and I change my mind...no offense Heather, really. But seriously, she has the cutest kids on the face of the planet.

Then this evening I went to a Christmas party with my mom....people are crazy and sure do like to party. There were 30 raffle tickets and a 50/50 drawing so I thought I had a pretty good chance of at least winning something....well, no such luck. Everyone else at my table won something though....no hard feelings...:)

So that is about all I have tonight....pretty lame I know. Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: