December 16, 2007

Tis the Season

The Christmas season is always one of my favorites. I love the cooking, wrapping, shopping for those I love...all of it. I love getting to see my brother when he comes home for Christmas. This year is no different. Well, maybe a little.

I have not been too much into the Christmas spirit this year. I have been trying, but, nothin'!. As time goes on I am getting a bit more excited about it, but something is just not happening this year. My brother will be here in a week and Christmas will be almost here. I NEED TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

Tomorrow I am going to finish my Christmas shopping and then come home and wrap all of it (not like it is that much...I am poor this year). Maybe that will help me to get into the spirit....one can hope.

This week will be extremely busy. I have to finish Christmas shopping, make cookies, mail packages, and one minor little thing.........set up my entire classroom. Any takers for some help???? I think I may be getting myself in a pickle. Don't know how all this is going to happen this week....it will be a miracle. I am tired already. Just thinking about it makes me want a nap....think I will.....

No comments: