April 30, 2008

Let's Write a Credo

I gave my students an assignment a few weeks ago: writing a credo. I told them I wanted them to really think about this assignment and to put a little more thought into this than they normally would. Along with them, I thought it would be a good assignment for me to do as well. Since a credo is only a simple statement of what one believes, I thought it would do me good to contemplate this a little. So this is the result: ( I will continually add to it as I think of more...)

My Credo

Choose joy

Laugh often

Burp. Loud. It surprises people

Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength

Loose sleep to see a sunrise

Pray

Forgive

Be spontaneous

Drink Chai tea because apparently three days
without food is better than one day without tea.

Write often...it is the breathings of the heart

Fall face down before God from time to time.
Reach out and touch Him and allow Him to make you holy.

Go the extra mile

8 comments:

Rach said...

Ha ha! like it Mrs Larue!

The PotBellied Goddess said...

It does help ;) Love ya!

Extreme Gardener said...

loved it! It's a great word picture of you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Herina said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information

with us.

Green Tea Diet

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.