December 14, 2008

Christmas Spirit Week!

Thought I would share a few pictures from this past week at school. We had a Christmas spirit week, and of course, I dressed up! I would not miss a chance to dress silly! The first picture is of jingle bell day. Nothing really ridiculous here, but I wore jingle bells in my hair, on my shoes, and around my neck. You could hear me coming from far away! The second picture is of Christmas spirit day. We were to wear anything Christmas. I decided to try to resemble a Christmas tree... the antlers were the tree topper, the green shirt the branches, the necklace is the tree's ornaments, and I actually wore a real Christmas tree skirt... it was fun! Since there is no stopping you from laughing at me, have fun!



3 comments:

Cori said...

You remember that one time we dressed you up as a tent? hehehe...

Shari said...

Those get ups took a lot of thought and preparation! I love the Christmas tree skirt! I remember the tent too! And then there was the outer space robot duct tape person for VBS!

Fishlicity said...

Yes, the funny thing is that when I was trying to come u with these outfits, I thought about the tent outfit. Made me smile! Then there was the VBS duct tape robot thingy too... oh my we had some fun times... I miss you all TOOOOO much!