December 07, 2008

A great Idea!

I cannot claim this idea as my own, but I think it is a wonderful idea and I am going to steal it. I hope my new friend does not mind... :)

Rather than sending out Christmas cards, I am going to make a CD with all of the songs that had an impact on me this past year (or just songs that I really like). Along with the cd I will post a blog that explains why I chose each song. I think this is a precious way to say Merry Christmas to those that I love. I love music so much and it is an awesome way to reconnect with some of you that I have not had the joy of seeing in a very long time.

So, be looking for your new CD to arrive before Christmas (I will do my best to get it done and in the mail asap!)


4 comments:

Shari said...

That sounds cool! I hope I'm on the list.

tif said...

i'll facebook message you my address

tif said...

isn't it awful that our view of marriage has become so distorted? I have totally felt the same way for so long now and I'm just so thankful God is changing my view and aligning it more with His- seriously, it's so awful that even in Christian circles that marriage isn't honorable anymore...but I'm realizing that just because people fail, doesn't mean that God fails or that He isn't strong enough or powerful enough- people's failures and sins shouldn't change my view of God, but for awhile I've let them...

Erica said...

So wassup i didnt make the list??? J/k i think ima still your idea next year :)