January 21, 2009

The Poor, Pitiful Blog

I must not be a very good blog writer. Seriously. My friends are getting nominations for best blog of the year and I can't get a comment to save my life! Who knows if anyone is even reading this thing! I even sent out Christmas cds to 50 people with the blog address and not ONE reply! NOT ONE! Wow... I better step it up a notch!

I guess I could write about what time I got up, what I ate for breakfast, or how long it took me to drive to work this morning... maybe those things would be more interesting to my readers (which apparently I have none) than what I am currently writing about. Wow! I better research some creative ways to get people to interact with me on this thing! (Now picture me pouting with my lip stuck out really far and my puppy dog eyes all droopy like)...

4 comments:

tif said...

i seriously loved this post- i'll comment, even if i am the only one.
I think the people who give stuff away are the ones who get the most comments- so they are really buying people's love.
I didn't realize I never commented on my love of my christmas cd- very encouraging music- I listen to it all the time with my grandmom especially because I was sooo sick of Christmas music and was excited to finally listen to Jesus music again- the first song is like my favorite ever- I'd never heard it before but i love it.
I'll comment later on your last post- so many thoughts because wow that post so described this last year for me...
but it's late so i'll comment later

Anonymous said...

Hello,
You don't know me, but I stumbled across your blog through another quite some time ago.
Your writings have been giving me hope & encouragement through my trials of late. Thank you.

Fishlicity said...

Thank you for so much for telling me that. It is nice to know that there are people out there reading and are uplifted by the things that are said. I truly feel like God has so many things for me to say, but I struggle with how or if I should even write them. So, thank you for responding! :)

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net