January 16, 2012

Nominated!!!!! Me?????

First off, let me just say how very honored I am!  I was so very blessed to have had my blog nominated as a favorite by Amanda Rose.  She has a blog entitled "It's the LIttle Things in Life", and she nominated me!  I do not know her personally, but she found my blog and has been reading it as often as I post.  I am thankful and so very honored.  Thank you Amanda!  I look forward to reading your blogs!


If you would like to participate here are the rules:
1. Show your thanks by linking the person who nominated you.
2. Leave links to five of your top blogs and leave a comment letting them know too!
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the Love :)


Now to nominate my top blogs...


1.  A dear friend of mine is a wonderful mother and wife, and an amazing writer.  Colleen's blog is full of godly wisdom, charm, and a real sense of life.  She expresses her heart beautifully in her Becoming Chao blog.  This is a definite must read.


2.  My dear Autumn Rae loves to share all the things God is doing in her life.  She shares so beautifully the things He is teaching her.  She allows others to see how He works through her to constantly change her into who He wants her to be.  Come Away with Me is an awesome blog!


3.  And if it is gardening you are into, you must check this blog out!  Extreme Gardener covers it all.  She is a VERY dear friend of mine who loves the Lord and loves her garden!  She broaches various subjects on her blog: gardening, God, her non-profit that she works with, and the love of her family.  She inspires me every time I read her blog...and it makes me miss her too! :)


I hope you enjoy checking out these blogs and that it inspires you to write all the more!  Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Amanda Rose said...

You are very welcome! :)